The perfect option for those staff who want even more flexibility around when they work
Our Staff Bank supports ongoing service provision within a diverse range of clinical settings on an as and when basis within the Newcastle Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. This includes, Freeman Hospital, Royal Victoria Infirmary, CAV, Community Services and Regent Point. You may be required to cover short term or longer term placements within the Trust.
We offer the opportunity for staff to work flexibly and choose their working days; short term or longer term placements are also available.
We are looking for dedicated staff to become part of our team of valued bank staff. You will play a crucial role in our ongoing service delivery within our outstanding organisation.
Frequently asked questions
What roles are available?
We cover a diverse range of disciplines within the organisation, to include:
- Healthcare Assistants
- Allied Health Professionals
- Dental Nurses
What are the benefits of working for the staff bank?
There are many benefits of joining the Staff Bank. Some of those being:
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Valuable work opportunities within the Trust
- Opportunity for longer term placements
- Select your shifts through an online portal
- NHS Pension contributions
- Holiday pay
- Opportunity to apply for NHS substantive employment
- Support with comprehensive training
- Support with NMC revalidation
- Support from a friendly and approachable team